- To develop and help others develop a better understanding and safer use of the internet and social media.
- To use digital tools to empower students’ learning and transform schools.
- to increase learning motivation for the students
- to develop teamwork skills our students and staff
- to build character, values of fairness and respect and increase the self-esteem of our students
- to identify, share and build on examples of best practice in raising attainment
- to enhance teaching and learning by demonstrating pro-active teaching methods
- to develop language and communication skills
- to address on-going relevant professional development in ICT/ programming skills using
- transnational expertise and facilities
- to improve skills in the use of the eTwinning platform to facilitate better communication and
- collaboration for students and teachers alike
- to celebrate achievement not only in our schools but also in the wider local community
- to further enhance links with partner schools and institutes across Europe.
- to compare and contrast school methods in order to show our students and staff that we live in a different country but we have a common aim.
This map presents our schools in Europe
Freie Waldorfschule, Hamm (Germany)
Colegiul Tehnic ‘Alexandru Domsa”, Alba Iulia (Romania)
Szkola Podstawowa nr 14 z Oddzialami Dwujezycznymi im, Zygmunta Wilkonskiego, Inowrocław (Poland)
Colegio Sagrada Familia, Elda (Spain)
5 General Lyceum Veroias, Veroia (Greece)
Abidin Pak Pakmaya Anadolu Lisesi, Edremit (Turkey)